Skip to main content

Independent Educational Evaluation Reimbursement Request Letter

Book Publication Date: Apr 2014
Description: Parents of schoolchildren in California may write to the Director of Special Education to request an assessment of their child for eligibility for special education programs. If, after the assessment, the parent feels the assessment was inadequate they may request an independent educational evaluation and request reimbursement by submitting a letter such as the one included here.
Type: Letters
PLI Item #: 61125
Practice Area: Disability (Special education), Education, Pro bono, Special education

Keywords: "IEP"; "individualized educational program"; "special education"; children; education; schools; California; "request for assessment"; "other health-impaired"; "autistic-like"; "emotional disturbance"; "section 504"; "Rehabilitation Act"; "disabling condition"; "independent educational evaluation"

Thank you for exploring PLI PLUS.
The content on this page is only available to subscribers.

To learn more about PLI PLUS subscriptions
please click on the link below or contact us at