Tyler Maulsby is a partner in the Litigation, Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility, and White Collar Defense & Investigations practice groups. He is listed as a 2020 “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine.
Mr. Maulsby represents individuals and entities in a wide range of industries including law, media, entertainment, technology, fashion, and education, non-profit, and government.
Mr. Maulsby currently serves as chair of the New York City Bar Association’s Committee on Professional Ethics and is an adjunct professor at NYU School of Law where he teaches Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility. He is a director of the Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers and is a member of the ABA Center for Professional Responsibility, the ABA Standing Committee on Public Protection in the Provision of Legal Services, and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is the managing editor of the Frankfurt Kurnit Professional Responsibility blog and is a co-host of Frankfurt Kurnit’s webcast and podcast series Remotely Ethical.
He is a graduate of NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study (BA) and Tulane Law School (JD). Mr. Maulsby is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey.
William D. McCracken is a partner in the Commercial Litigation, Cooperative and Condominium Housing, Real Estate Litigation, Securities, and Mediation/Arbitration Practice Groups at Ganfer & Shore, LLP. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including contract, business divorce, and real estate disputes. Mr. McCracken has represented clients in all phases of litigation in both state and federal courts, including appeals. Mr. McCracken is a member of the New York State Bar Association's Commercial and Federal Litigation Section and the Condominiums and Cooperative Committee of the Real Property Law Section and past member of New York City Bar's Professional and Judicial Ethics Committee. He is also a member of the New York City Bar's Real Property Law Committee and of the Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers. Mr. McCracken has been recognized three times as a “New York Super Lawyer Rising Star.”
Cristina Yannucci is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a national co-chair of the Professional Liability Practice. Her practice focuses on complex, high-profile professional liability litigation, including claims against attorneys, accountants, appraisers, real estate agents and brokers, title companies, real estate managers, insurance agents and brokers, and directors and officers. Cristina serves as National Coordinating Counsel for several major insurer clients and directs the assignment of hundreds of professional liability matters nationwide. Her litigation management and client service have made Cristina a leader at our firm.
Cristina handles professional liability litigation in state, federal, and appellate courts, and also matters arising in the context of adversary proceedings commenced in the bankruptcy courts. Recent and representative successes include:
• Obtained pre-answer summary dismissal of breach of fiduciary duty claims filed against an attorney trustee in Supreme Court, New York County.
• Secured pre-answer summary dismissal of breach of fiduciary duty claim filed by condominium owner against individual principal of the condominium association’s management company in Supreme Court, Suffolk County.
• Obtained pre-answer summary dismissal of legal malpractice/contribution claim brought against a law firm in the Federal District Court for Southern District of New York.
• Secured pre-answer summary dismissal of negligence and breach of fiduciary duty claims filed by tenant/co-owners of property against management company in Supreme Court, New York County.
In addition to her leadership role supervising the defense of numerous clients’ nationwide portfolios, Cristina is co-chair of our Executive Marketing Committee and a member of our Women’s Initiative. In these positions, Cristina works to promote our firm to the business community, with a special focus on ensuring that women and diverse lawyers have the opportunity to connect with clients and contacts to further their professional advancement.
• New York City Bar Association – Ethics Committee (2019-2022)
• New York City Bar Association – Ethics Committee (2013-2017)
• “The Ethics Game Show,” Practising Law Institute (PLI), Faculty, Fall 2020
• “The Future Is Here – Understanding the Basics of Ethics in a Digital Age,” Lewis Brisbois Webinar Series,
• December 2019
• “Investigation and Defense of a Real Estate E&O Claim,” Starr E&O Summit, September 2019
• “Professional Liability: Pragmatic Issues on Settlement Versus Trial for Legal Malpractice Cases,” CLM
• Professional Liability Conference, July 2019
• “The Ethics Game Show: A Review of Ethical Issues,” Practising Law Institute (PLI), Faculty, July 2019
• “I am Woman, Hear Me Roar: Gender Bias and the Legal Profession,” Argo Pro Lawyers’ Professional
• Liability Conference, May 2019
• “The Wheel of Ethics,” New York Women’s Bar Association, April 2019
• “Suits Against Attorneys: Mastering the Minefield,” Lewis Brisbois Webinar Series, June 2018
• “Ethics, Equity, Principles of Justice and Challenges to those Concepts in Our Modern Corporate,” Insurance
• and Legal Industries, Lewis Brisbois Webinar Series, November 2017
• “The Ethics Game Show: A Review of Ethical Issues,” Practising Law Institute (PLI), Faculty, Summer 2017
• “Mediation & Insurance: How Mediation Is Used by Insurance Professionals and Counsel to Resolve
• Insurance-Related Disputes,” Association for Conflict Resolution Greater New York Chapter, June 2017
• “The Ethics Game Show: A Review of Ethical Issues,” Practising Law Institute (PLI), Faculty, Summer 2016
• “Client Intake: What You Need to Know,” New York State Bar Association: Law Practice Management
• Committee, Feb. 2015
• State Bar Admissions - New York
• State Appellate Courts - New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division
• United States District Courts - United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York - United States District Court for the Southern District of New York