Representing the combined work of more than forty leading compliance attorneys, Corporate Compliance Answer Book helps you develop, implement, and enforce compliance programs that detect and prevent wrongdoing. You’ll learn how to:
- Use risk assessment to pinpoint and reduce your company’s areas of legal exposure
- Apply gap analysis to detect and eliminate flaws in your compliance program
- Conduct internal investigations that prevent legal problems from becoming major crises
- Develop records management programs that prepare you for the e-discovery involved in investigations and litigation
- Satisfy labor and employment mandates, environmental rules, lobbying and campaign finance laws, export control regulations, and FCPA anti-bribery standards
- Make voluntary disclosures and cooperate with government agencies in ways that mitigate the legal, financial and reputational damages caused by violations
Featuring dozens of real-world case studies, charts, tables, compliance checklists, and best practice tips, Corporate Compliance Answer Book pays for itself over and over again by helping you avoid major legal and financial burdens.