“A polished gem that deftly brings into focus the major issues.” – The Secured Lender
Asset-Based Lending: A Practical Guide to Secured Financing provides step-by-step coverage of the current structures, documents, risks, and protections at the heart of this complex specialty.
This resource clearly:
- Explains the features, uses, mechanics, upsides and downsides of this sophisticated secured financing technique
- Covers the asset categories that are most prevalent, including accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment, together with a detailed discussion of intellectual property financing
- Instructs on competing liens and priority considerations that should remain top of mind, and
- Provides exemples of a range of pertinent documents and checklists
Asset-Based Lending also provides guidance on how to:
- Identify and plan for bankruptcy risks when analyzing secured loans
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts between agents and loan participants
- Identify lenders’ exposure to lender liability, environmental, securities, and tax laws in their dealings with borrowers
Packed with numerous forms and checklists, Asset-Based Lending: A Practical Guide to Secured Financing
is an important tool for every attorney, executive, business professional, and public official involved in secured financing.