International Tax & Estate Planning presents the clear and practical approach of a person who deals with private wealth, its management and its disposition. In it, one of the nation’s leading multinational investment authorities shows you how to:
- capitalize on tax-advantaged strategies,
- protect investments against government expropriation, nationalization, or other extraordinary events,
- draft problem-free wills and trust documents that secure clients’ interests, and
- avoid errors in an era of increased regulatory oversight, conflicts of law, and greater demands for financial disclosure.
Featuring detailed planning checklists and formulas for calculating taxes and tax credits, International Tax & Estate Planning enhances your ability to:
International Tax & Estate Planning
- help clients maximize assets,
- minimize taxes, risks and legal disputes,
- avoid conflicts of law,
- maintain confidentiality, and
- implement effective, individualized testamentary plans.
is an indispensable resource for lawyers, private bankers (both investment and commercial), corporate personnel of multinational corporations, accountants, and investment advisers.